PRIZES and INCENTIVES
On November 18, help your organization have a chance at $50,000 in prizes!
2016 prize winners can be viewed on "prizes" tab of the leaderboard
Armstrong Flooring Early Bird Challenge (Total Available: $10,000): The first 10 organizations to receive 50 unique gifts will each receive a prize of $1,000. Only one gift (per organization) per donor will be counted towards the prize.
Hershey's Golden Tickets (Total Available: $35,000): We have pinpointed 7 timeslots throughout the day to award Golden Ticket prizes! Golden Ticket prizes will be randomly selected by computer from all donations made during the appointed timeframe. A Golden Ticket is an additional $1,000 prize added to a donor's gift. Example: A donor makes a $25 gift. They are selected for a Golden Ticket, so the organization receives not $25, but $1,025! We will select five donors from each timeframe to win a Golden Ticket!
- 12 AM- 3 AM: Clipper Magazine & LocalFlavor.com Midnight Madness
- 5 AM- 8 AM: Atlee Hall Rush Hour
- 9 AM- 11 AM: Penn Cinema Morning Coffee Break
- 12 PM- 2 PM: High Companies Lunch Hour
- 4 PM- 6 PM: Rhoads Energy Happy Hour
- 7 PM- 9 PM: Benchmark Construction Company Primetime Prize
- 10 PM-12 AM: Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Extraordinary Finale
Glenmede Grand Prizes(Total Available: $5,000): We will award two Grand Prize Winners. The Grand Prize winners will be the organizations with the greatest number of unique donors throughout the Extraordinary Give. One prize of $2,500 will be awarded to an organization with an operating budget of more than $1 million and one prize of $2,500 with an operating budget of less than $1 million. Only one gift (per organization) from each donor will be counted towards the prize.